I came across these boots in a Snowboarding shop in Davos while I was there. It is a great idea and I can see myself ordering these before my next boarding trip. There are no show laces any more. It is the same system as that which is on the inside boot. That kind of draw string!
Key Features of The Burton Driver X Snowboard Boots:
- NEW Rubber Toe Cap Increases Durability for Sledding and Kicking [Both Ass and Steps]
- Liner: NEW Imprint™ 3 Liner with Power Panel 2.0™ Technology, J-Bar Adjustable Heel Hold System and Aegis™ Antimicrobial Coating
- Cushioning : Vibram® EcoStep™ Recycled Rubber Outsole with B3 Gel Cushioning and Rubber Ice Spikes
- Flex and Response: Powershell™ Reinforcement Panels, Power Spine 1.0™ Backstay and Thin Profile 3D® Molded Tongue
- Comfort: Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank, OUTLAST® Adaptive Comfort™ Technology and Aegis
- Support: 10